FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
The Fundamental of Nursing DVD Series focus on an introduction to basic nursing concepts and skills. Utilizing the nursing process and Watson’s Theory of Human Caring, emphasis is put on specific concepts needed in the planning of nursing care addressing a client’s cognitive, interpersonal, psychomotor skills, psychosocial and developmental needs. Functional Assessment, Pain and comfort, Cultural Diversity, Community Based Nursing and Sensory alterations. This innovative package of Fundamental of Nursing DVDs set is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Fundamentals of Nursing Course. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Fundamentals of Nursing from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Nursing Fundamental DVDs
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Available for Nursing Schools, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 22 hours
TITLES FOR FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
Unit 1. The Nature of Nursing
1. Historical and Contemporary Nursing Practice
2. Evidence-Based Practice and Research in Nursing
3. Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks
4. Legal Aspects of Nursing
5. Values, Ethics and Advocacy
Unit 2. Contemporary Health Care
6. Health Care Delivery Systems
7. Community Nursing and Care Continuity
8. Home Care
9. Electronic Health Records and Information Technology
Unit 3. The Nursing Process
10. Critical Thinking and Nursing Practice
14. Implementing and Evaluating
15. Documenting and Reporting
Unit 4. Health Beliefs and Practices
16. Health Promotion
17. Health, Wellness, and Illness
18. Culture and Heritage
19. Complementary and Alternative Healing Modalities
Unit 5. Life Span Development
20. Concepts of Growth and Development
21. Promoting Health: Conception through Adolescence
22. Promoting Health in Young and Middle-Aged Adults
23. Promoting Health in Older Adults
24. Promoting Family Health
Unit 6. Integrated Aspects of Nursing
28. Leading, Managing, and Delegating
Unit 7. Assessing Health
29. Vital Signs
30. Health Assessment
Unit 8. Integral Components of Client Care
34. Diagnostic Testing
36. Skin Integrity and Wound Care
37. Perioperative Nursing
Unit 9. Promoting Psychosocial Health
38. Sensory Perception
42. Stress and Coping
43. Loss, Grieving, and Death
Unit 10. Promoting Physiological Health
44. Activity and Exercise
46. Pain Management
48. Urinary Elimination
49. Fecal Elimination
52. Fluid, Electrolyte, Acid Base Balance