MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING
The Medical Surgical Nursing DVD Series focus on the role of the medical/surgical nurse in the nursing care of the client with alterations in all body systems. This 31 hours Comprehensive Lecture Series with illustrations put emphasis on analyzing the importance of bio-psychosocial, pathophysiological and pharmacological concepts in health care acknowledging the adaptive, preventative, restorative and health education measures to maintain optimal functioning for clients. Individual students aspiring or already in nursing program is a “must have” DVD set of Medical Surgical Nursing DVDs. This innovative package of Medical Surgical DVD Set is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Medical Surgical Nursing. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Medical Surgical Nursing from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Medical Surgical Nursing DVDs
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Available for Nursing Schools, Libraries & Individual Students
Full Package: 20 DVDs
Run time: 31 hours
TITLES FOR MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING
Unit I Dimensions of Medical-Surgical Nursing
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing in the 21st Century
2. Health and Illness in Adults
3. Community and Home-Based Care of Adults
Unit 2 Alterations in Patterns of Health
4. Nursing Care of Patients Having Surgery
5. Nursing Care of Patients Experiencing Loss, Grief and Death
6. Nursing Care of Patients with Problems of Substance Abuse
7. Nursing Care of Patients Experiencing Disasters
Unit 3 Pathophysiology and Patterns of Health
8. Genetic Implications of Nursing Care of Adults
9. Nursing Care of Patients in Pain
10. Nursing Care of Patients: Altered Fluid, Electrolyte, & Acid-Base Balance
11. Nursing Care of Patients Experiencing Trauma and Shock
12. Nursing Care of Patients with Infections
13. Nursing Care of Patients with Altered Immunity
14. Nursing Care of Patients with Cancer
Unit 4 Responses to Altered Integumentary Function
15. Assessing the Integumentary System
16. Nursing Care of Patients with Integumentary Disorders
17. Nursing Care of Patients with Burns
Unit 5 Responses to Altered Endocrine Function
18. Assessing the Endcrine System
19. Nursing Care of Patients with Endocrine Disorders
20. Nursing Care of Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
Unit 6 Responses to Altered Gastrointestinal Function
21. Assessing the Gastrointestinal System
22. Nursing Care of Patients with Nutritional Disorders
23. Nursing Care of Patients with Upper Gastrointestinal Disorders
24. Nursing Care of Patients with Bowel Disorders
25. Nursing Care of Patients with Gall Bladder, Liver, & Pancreatic Disorders
Unit 7 Responses to Altered Urinary Elimination
26. Assessing the Renal System
27. Nursing Care of Patients with Urinary Tract Disorders
28. Nursing Care of Patients with Kidney Disorders
Unit 8 Responses to Altered Cardiovascular Function
29. Assessing the Cardiovascular System
30. Nursing Care of Patients with Coronary Heart Disease
31. Nursing Care of Patients with Cardiac Disorders
32. Nursing Care of Patients with Vascular and Lymphatic Disorders
33. Nursing Care of Patients with Hematologic Disorders
Unit 9 Responses to Altered Respiratory Function
34. Assessing the Respiratory System
35. Nursing Care of Patients with Upper Respiratory Disorders
36. Nursing Care of Patients with Ventilation Disorders
37. Nursing Care of Patient with Gas Exchange Disorders
Unit 10 Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal Function
38. Assessing the Musculoskeletal System
39. Nursing Care of Patients with Musculoskeletal Trauma
40. Nursing Care of Patients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
Unit 11 Responses to Altered Neurologic Function
41. Assessing the Nervous System
42. Nursing Care of Patients with Intracranial Disorders
43. Nursing Care of Patients with Spinal Cord Disorders
44. Nursing Care of Patients with Neurologic Disorders
Unit 12 Responses to Altered Eye and Ear Function
45. Assessing the Eye and Ear
46. Nursing Care of Patients with Eye or Ear Disorders
Unit 13 Responses to Altered Sexual-Reproductive Function
47. Assessing Male and Female Reproductive Systems
48. Nursing Care of Men with Reproductive and Breast Disorders
49. Nursing Care of Women with Reproductive and Breast Disorder
50. Nursing Care of Patients with Sexually Transmitted Infections