The Maternity Nursing DVD Series addresses concepts specific to the child-rearing family where the focus continues to be on the family-centered approach to nursing care with a greater depth for understanding of nursing role. The nurse’s responsibilities as a provider of care, manager of care, and member within the discipline of nursing, all which assist the client to progress toward wholeness and the need of client teaching, critical thinking, communication and pharmacology are explored. The Maternity Nursing DVD set is used by instructors as supplemental material, nursing schools as alternative to textbooks and library as special professors reference materials. Individual students aspiring or already in nursing program is a “must have” Maternity Nursing DVD set. This innovative package of Maternity Nursing DVD is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Maternity Nursing DVD. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Nursing Maternity from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Maternity Nursing DVDs
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Available for Nursing Schools, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 12 hours
Full Package: 9 DVDs
TITLES MATERNITY NURSING
Unit 1. Introduction to Family-Centered Care
1. Contemporary Maternal Newborn and Child Health Nursing
2. Culture and the Family
3. Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
4. Conception and Fetal Development
Unit 2. Pregnancy and Family
8. Preparation for Parenthood
9. Physical and Psychologic Changes of Pregnancy
10. Antepartal Nursing Assessment
11. The Expectant Family: Needs and Care
12. Maternal Nutrition
13. Adolescent Pregnancy
14. Assessment of Fetal Well-Being
15. Pregnancy at Risk: Pregestational Problems
16. Pregnancy at Risk: Gestational Problems
Unit 3. Birth and the Family
17. Processes and Stages of Labor and Birth
18. Intrapartal Nursing Assessment
19. The Family in Childbirth: Needs and Care
20. Pharmacologic Pain Management
21. Childbirth at Risk: Prelabor Complications
22. Childbirth at Risk: Labor-Related Complications
23. Birth-Related Procedures