Sales and Marketing Representative
We are seeking self motivated individuals to market our Nursing, Medical and Allied Health learning resources (DVDs, Audio, Lectures and Online Resources) to colleges, universities, High Schools, Libraries, Professors, Tutors, individuals students, tutoring organizations and parents. See details of our academic resources at www.minnay.com website. The prospective Sales and Marketing Representative would identify and contact the following prospective customers:
- Owners, Administrators and Management of both private and public Nursing schools, colleges, universities, High Schools, Libraries, and Tutoring Organization.
- Department Heads, Professors, Instructors, Educators and Tutors that want to enhance classroom performance of their students and participants.
- Prospective school owners that are in the process of establishment of academic institutions and need assistance in curriculum development, online portal establishment and state licensure.
- Students having difficulty in related subjects in school or college because they have gaps in their mastery of foundational classes in life and health sciences. These students need to improve their proficiency and grades in order to progress in their specialty classes and their careers.
- Parents who want to help their children in college or university with additional supplementary resources that are not available on campus or can’t afford a tutor.
Employment status would be as Independent Contractor. Compensation is solely commission based and will be specified in the Independent Contractor Agreement.
-Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services.
-Work with the director to establish and meet goals.
Candidate can be anywhere in USA and able to travel, speak fluently and nursing or any medical field background is preferred but not required
1. Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Enthusiastic about the role educators and supplementary resources play in helping people realize their dreams.
5. Ability to work individually and in a team environment
6. Achieve mutually agreed upon sales goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please forward your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply please upload your Cover letter and Resume with 2 names and contacts of professional references